Saturday, December 24, 2016

When God calls...























So, as some of you know, this past year and a half, I've felted like God was leading me to write a book on relationships. I still feel that call, and long to get this book in print to change lives for His glory.



I also feel like this is bigger then me - and because of that, Satan wants to stop it from happening. Every so often I'll feel discouraged. Sometimes it's because of the the lie that I can't handle it. The truth is, if I'm living in obedience to God's call, I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength (Phil. 4:13).

This is something I feel like we can all learn from. So many people feel like they need to always be amazing and always be the best of the best, but really that's not what God has called us to. The truth is, God hasn't called us to be spectacular... he's called us to be faithful and follow Him.

So, here's my challenge to you today... be faithful. When God calls you to do something, even the everyday mundane... stay true and live a life of obedience to the Lord. Trust that He's got this all in the bag - all we have to do is follow the directions.

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment